CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 26, 2010

The waiting game...

Well, I just got a call this morning from Primary Children's and it was the call that I had a feeling I would get... I guess they had 2 babies born last night that are going to need emergency surgeries and the PICU is already overflowing with RSV cases so they are going to have to reschedule Cooper's surgery for Friday, March 5th instead! I am so bummed...of course I am not excited for the surgery but I am excited to just get it over with. We have all been counting down the days until March 1st and now we have to wait another 4 days...Aghhh! Oh well, it will be fine, I am just so impatient...but it will be good to get started on a weekend and my kids just happen to be out of school on Friday so that will be nice. It will all work out:)
I just thought I'd let everyone know what's going on so you don't panic when you don't get an update from us next week. Again, I want to thank all of my sweet family, friends, and neighbors for all the yummy treats, the girl talks, and especially your prayers. It feels so amazing to be surrounded by such great people who care so much about me and my little family. I love you all and I will continue to keep you updated.

1 comments:

carolyn q

Ashlie,
I am so sorry it got postponed. That waiting game is difficult enough, but then to have it get postponed is even harder. It's like a mountain that you just want to get over so things can get back to normal, whatever that is right?
I was planning on being up at PCMC Wednesday evening to visit, instead I will plan to visit after the 5th.
Thinking of you and that sweet Cooper.
(HUGS)
Carolyn Quigley

Post a Comment