CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

chillaxin...





Life is so crazy, it just seems like we never have a chance to just chill out and relax together anymore...Judd and I are both so busy with work and now that the boys are getting older it seems like they have something going on every single night. Lately I have just been feeling a bit overwhelmed with all that I have to do and accomplish in a day and this weekend we had some things happen that made us all realize how precious life is and that we really need to just stop and enjoy it once in a while. So last night we decided that we were going to just relax and have a night in for once. We made a nice dinner at home and then baked home-made sugar cookies together. I know what you are thinking...yes, I baked and it was from scratch too! And they turned out delicious...I guess miracles really do exist:) I think maybe we'll try this more often...

0 comments:

Post a Comment