CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

brotherly love...



Ok, I just had to grab my camera and take a quick pic of this today...it just melted my heart:)
First of all I have to say that I have the cutest, greatest, sweetest, smartest little 8 year old anyone could ask for. Braxton is such a helper and is just a little sweet heart, he never gives me a bit of trouble and is so darling with his brothers. I seriously don't know what I'd do without him.
Today after school he came in and asked if he could take Cooper outside to see the neighbors kitty. He loves the stinkin cat so much and freaks out every time he sees it. It is pretty cute, but I wasn't about to take him out in the snow myself. I was cooking dinner and wasn't really listening but muttered a "whatever, it's cold outside." and didn't think he would really follow through...Well a few minutes later after noticing that it was unusually quiet I thought I'd better check on the boys, I yelled down to the basement and when they didn't answer I realized he really did take Cooper outside. Fully expecting to see them both barefoot and with no jackets, I opened the front door ready to make them come in and I saw this.
Yes, Braxton put Cooper's shoes and jacket on all by himself and not only took him out to see the kitty, but opened the garage, loaded him into the stroller, buckled him in and took him on a full on walk all by himself...How cute is he? Now if only I could train Judd like that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment