CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

before my heart stops...

I just wanted to share this with you all...Paul Cardall, who is not only an amazing pianist but a CHD/Heart Transplant survivor and HUGE inspiration to me and many others has written an amazing book that I can't wait to get my hands on. {I think it comes out September 9th} He is such a great guy and I have had many touching experiences involving him over the last 2 years, so don't forget to check it out :)

1 comments:

AEllsworth

I picked it up at Deseret Book almost 2 weeks ago...
My other heart mom friends thought it was Sep. also so I don't know if the release was pushed up or I happened upon an early batch? I didn't go in looking for it but at the checkout I saw it on the shelf right behind me and snagged it. I'm almost finished with it and it is fabulous! I tell everyone about it because it's soo great and also to support such a wonderful man! Truly inspirational; him, his mother, his wife, everyone involved with him. I think you'll love it as well ;)

Post a Comment