CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentines Day...

So, it's been awhile since I posted on this blog. But in this case, no news is good news right? Cooper is doing great, he is now 3 1/2 and is still as crazy and active as ever. Every single day I catch myself looking at him and thinking to myself what a miracle he is. Words can't express how thankful I am to have him in my life and doing so well! If you have followed my blog in the past you will probably remember that we usually get bad news in February and it is NOT my favorite month of the year. Valentines Day takes on a whole new meaning when you are stuck in the hospital or preparing for open-heart surgery...Somehow those cute little hearts everywhere just don't sit well with you and I will admit, ever since Cooper has been born I dread February and especially Valentines Day. But last year for the first time since his birth we celebrated V-day with Cooper being heart healthy and this year Valentines Day took on an entirely new meaning to me when our family got some exciting news...I will post about that later :)

Anyways, I am slowly getting over my Valentines Day phobia and realizing that life really can go on and I am so grateful it has! I am so blessed for so many reasons, especially for my wonderful husband and 3 amazing little boys. I am now realizing that Valentines Day is the perfect time to celebrate! So here's to many more awesome February's bringing good news and picture perfect Valentines Day's surrounded by the people that I love!



























0 comments:

Post a Comment