CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 1, 2013

blessings...

I can't believe it has been over a year since I last posted! So much has happened in the last year and I have to say that I am feeling completely BLESSED, it has been a great year! Cooper is doing fabulous! We met with his cardiologist back in May and he said his heart looked great and we didn't have to see him again for another year. This was incredible news for us since he has been going to cardiology appointments at least every 6 months since he has been born. We are so happy, and are hoping the worst is behind us and his little heart will stay healthy and strong...so far so good!

As I mentioned in my V-day post last year, since Cooper's birth Valentines day has always been a hard time of year for me. Something about preparing for open heart surgery during the month of February 2 years in a row just kinda takes the fun out of it...but last year on Valentines Day we got some great news for once when I found out I was pregnant!


Everyone was SO excited, especially Cooper, he couldn't wait to finally become a big brother!



And here he is. Baby Beckham!
He is perfect and heart healthy, and has changed our lives forever. 
We are so in love with him!




So this year Valentines Day took on a whole new meaning for us as we celebrated with our new addition, and of course counted our blessings that it has been 3 years since Cooper's last heart surgery!






I couldn't love this little guy more, he is growing up way too fast and we are so proud to be his parents. He has taught us so much. Now when Valentines Day comes around, instead of dreading it like I have done in years past, I think about how precious life is and how blessed I am to have my beautiful little family to love and celebrate with, not just on Valentines Day but every day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment