CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The big day...






Well, tomorrow is the big surgery day, and I don't think I have ever been so nervous in my life. I feel really good about everything, and obviously he needs the surgery, but the thought of my sweet, beautiful baby enduring so much pain just breaks my heart. Cooper is the sweetest little thing, Judd and I had to take him this morning to do some final tests before surgery and he was actually smiling at the nurse while she was taking his blood...Seriously, could he be any sweeter? I feel so blessed to be his mommy and I know that Heavenly Father has big plans for him. We had an awesome night tonight, we had my parents and Judd's parents and both of our grandparents over to give Cooper a blessing, and me and Judd were able to get one too. The spirit was so strong and I know that our family will get through this and it will only bring us closer. I am just looking forward to putting this all behind us and enjoying my beautiful boys! Thank you all for our prayers, we have received so much love and support from our friends and family and we appreciate it so much...I will try to keep you updated on our little sweetie:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment